Students Welfare - Students’ Association
- To ensure academic and social well-being of the HKMU students.
- To liaise with other Universities for exchange of ideas, knowledge, and experience, so as to be versed with what is happening globally.
- To represent students in the University participatory organs.
HKMUSA is a thriving association that organizes and participates in many activities, for example:
- Expanding sports and game facilities in order to cater for the needs of an increasing number of students.
- Participating in the national and regional annual East Africa Universities games.