About HKMU - Deputy Vice Chancellor Message
A Welcome Message from the Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- It will offer you a unique opportunity to study with assurance that you will graduate with four distinctive characteristics:
- you will be trained professionally,
- you will have assimilated the highest ethical standards,
- you will be ICT literate; and
- you will have acquired entrepreneurial skills.
- Accredited University, recognized by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania, and various national and international institutions.
- Conducive atmosphere for learning prevails in the University.
- A wide range of teaching, learning and research facilities, including several well-equipped teaching laboratories, a research laboratory and a library with a computerized catalogue.
- Gratifying commitment and caring attitude of her entire workforce,
- The University’s seriousness of purpose in terms of teaching, research, and consultancy.
- The University has an international outreach with over 15 nationalities, whereby 85% are Tanzanians, while 15% are from other countries, such as Burundi, Cameroon, Ghana, India, Kenya, USA, Namibia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe, to mention a few.
- HKMU’s graduates are already enjoying high esteem world-wide. Feedback received from institutions that are being served by these graduates, has been very inspiring.
- Conducive location near the city centre in the Mikocheni area, Kinondoni district, 7-km from Dar es Salaam City centre. Municipal services such as supermarkets and banks are located within walking distance of the campus. Dar es Salaam is the largest city and the political and economic capital of Tanzania. Located in a quiet bay off the Indian Ocean coast, the city has grown in economic importance to become a prosperous centre of the entire East African region.
- It will extend your knowledge and professional skills, enable you develop new friendships and networks, and it will offer you an opportunity to encounter new intellectual challenges.
The management and academic staff of the University are available should you need further information.
If you are looking for intellectual excellence, HKMU is an ideal choice.
We thank you for your interest in our dynamic University. We look forward to welcoming you to the University.
Prof. Moshi Ntabaye
Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs